BHP Billiton Foundations for Graduates Program
As a BHP Billiton Graduate you will experience many facets of our business and deal with a wide range of our people. You will be encouraged to take control of your career and find opportunities to:
- Seek out stretch assignments and tasks
- Ask for coaching and feedback
- Learn from others across the organisation
- Peer coaching
- Identify opportunities to learn
- Build a peer network
- Access world class learning centres
Applications for the 2017 BHP Billiton Australian Graduate Program will be open from 29 February - 28 March 2016.
BHP Billiton Undergraduate Program
Your journey starts here
You will receive a lot more than paid work (late November to February 2016) when you are a BHP Billiton Undergraduate. You will also benefit from:
- Be given real work to do
- Learn from a range of professionals
- Have exposure to cutting edge technology
- Build a network of industry contacts that can further help your career
- Develop relationships with other Undergraduates and Graduates
- Receive Supervisor feedback to make sure you are on the right track
- Work for one of the World’s largest companies
- Apply early for the BHP Billiton Foundations for Graduate Program
To find out when we advertise our next opportunities sign up for our job alerts today.
About BHP Billiton
At BHP Billiton we strive to have an inclusive workforce that best represents the communities in which we operate. We are proud of the increases we have seen in Indigenous representation within our Australian graduate intakes, from one per cent in 2012 to 11 per cent in 2015. Meet some of our talented Indigenous graduates and hear their stories.
Iron ore – the key ingredient required to make steel – is a building block of nations. It has been integral to remarkable global growth and development and it has been a key pillar of BHP Billiton in Australia for over 65 years.
Watch how the iron ore mined in the Pilbara has helped the unprecedented pace of China’s growth this century.how the iron ore mined in the Pilbara has helped the unprecedented pace of China’s growth this century.
At BHP Billiton our conservation efforts go beyond the environmental management requirements of our business.
We have a public target to finance the conservation and ongoing management of areas of global conservation significance.
Supporting the permanent conservation of 50,000 hectares of rain forest in the Valdivian Coastal Reserve contributes to this target.
It is an example of our commitment to leaving a lasting legacy for the people of Chile, and for biodiversity conservation globally.