With significant and market-leading operations across the world, we are differentiated from other diversified resources company by our large-scale energy portfolio.
Our Credit Summary provides a summary of key information for debt investors.
BHP Billiton is a Dual Listed Company (DLC) comprising BHP Billiton Limited and BHP Billiton Plc. Each of BHP Billiton Limited and BHP Billiton Plc has executed a Deed Poll Guarantee, pursuant to which creditors entitled to the benefit of the Deed Poll Guarantees will, to the extent possible, be placed in the same position as if the relevant debts were owed by both BHP Billiton Limited and BHP Billiton Plc combined. This combined strength and operation of the cross-guarantee is factored in by the rating agencies and reflects the combined credit rating of the Plc and Ltd entities.
BHP Billiton's Cross Guarantee Structure
Debt Investor Presentation
BHP Billiton Debt Investor Presentation - March 2013
Capital Market information
Read more about our Capital Markets including programs, pricing and prospectus supplements.
US Debt Capital Market
- US Global Bond maturing 04/2013, Prospectus
- US Global Bond maturing 12/2010 and 12/2015, Prospectus Supplement
- US Global Bond maturing 03/2009, 03/2012 and 03/2017, Prospectus Supplement
- US Global Bond maturing 04/2014 and 04/2019, Prospectus Supplement
- US Global Bond maturing 11/2014, 11/2016 and 11/2021, Prospectus Supplement
- US Global Bond maturing 02/2014, 02/2015, 02/2017, 02/2022 and 02/2042, Prospectus Supplement
European Debt Capital Market
Australian Debt Capital Market